Dave's 64 Galaxie Drop
Retro Mod, Late model 4.6L 5 speed, late model Mustang...Fun car to drive. This is when cars were big!!

Garage & Performance Center

Projects

Dave Cimino's 71
Complete body off resto, rolling chassie completely done, building a 383 stroker, should make about 425HP PS AC PB, should be a nice driver. 400 Turbo, this cars are stating to become pretty popular, it's a nice find. The last of the muscle cars- 72 went smog.

George's 69 Blown Camero
George picked up this car in October, it was 85% finished. He wanted a 1st class car, so we dissembled the whole car for the other 15%. It has an 850 certified cage, all new narrowed rear end, all new components, re-tubed, removed motor and transmition, rebuild engine- makes 850 horse on street tune up & over 900 horse with race tune up. Ac Trans did a 400 turbo for us, manual valve body, with trans brake, front end all dissembled and powder coated all new components. Jeff Hopkins at Bridge Water Auto Body painted all firewall and engine compartment. This car gets a new updated wiring harness and dash also a new fuel system . This will be a really cool street car... Stay tuned.

Website Builder